What and Who

Halo!!! First of all... selamat datang di blog saya!!! Nama saya Mede*samaran*. Mungkin yang baru masuk blog ini bingung ini blog apaan jadi mendingan saya jelaskan...

Blog ini isinya curhat2. Kejadian suka dan duka semua saya post di blog ini. Sebenarnya saya ga interest buat bikin blog, tapi gara2 teman saya, saya ingin mencoba untuk buat. Blog dia bagus banget, lucu, bahkan pengunjungnya udah 450 orang lebih (tiap hari). Keren kan? Keren.

Jadi itulah alasan mengapa saya buat blog ini. Pengen nyoba jadi orang eksis. Blog ini bahasa Indonesia. Mungkin ada sedikit inggris sana sini. Sori ya kalo masih jelek. Judul blognya masih nyontek nama band soalnya g ada ide. Just try to enjoy my stories!!! :D

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

I wanna run away.


Think I can fly
Think I can fly when I'm with you
My arms are wide
Catching fire as the wind blows
I know that I'm rich enough for pride
I see a billion dollars in your eyes
Even if we're strangers 'til we die
I wanna run away
- Runaway (U&I) by Galantis (Kaskade Remix)
The above depicts my current mood. I cant believe my mom would not let me hang out with whoever i want to. bloody hell. her mindset pisses me off.
this morning i went to ask her permission if i can hang out with a friend of mine in lippo puri since he is left stranded in the mall all by himself as his mom is having a meeting. as expected, she answered 'no' with the most disgusting tone you can think of. i knew it's coming sooner or later because she got this inexplicable chiong with the guy (-_-)
and she would come up with all sorts of reasons why i should not spend the time alone with him because of that stupid basis that she cannot even explain herself. i mean come on: i AM ALMOST 20 YEARS OLD, and if i were to stay this way forever whenever im in jakarta i can kiss myself goodbye to having a 'normal' teenagehood. 
and it's not like im having a crush with this guy or something. how am i not supposed to get mad if i feel imprisoned in my own house.
 "oh yea its totally fine if youre hanging out in a group, but if it's just the 2 of you i would not allow it to happen"
i can scream at this total nonsense but i choose to write it in my blog cos im too intelligent to have an endless conversation in this topic. it would just be a total waste of energy and my fucking emotion. fuck it. and i can write whatever i want in this blog because this is my own space where she cant even get in. fuck society. fuck social expectation. 
it is understandable if ive got to do other things, but currently im totally free for the entire fucking day and she doesnt even let me to catch up properly with this friend. im running out of words to curse so i cant curse no more. she thinks shes doing me a favour. oh dear youre just a pathetic human being whos so heartbroken with your own shit and overthink a non-existent problem.
anyway ive been replaying this RPM song for like 5 times this day. especially the chorus part when the beat goes crazy. its my number 1 RPM song which i can spend 100% of my energy because ive never been so free.

that's it for now.









Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO

0 komentar:

Post a Comment