As promised last year, I would again write down some of the most cherished parts of this year to bring 2015 to its close. 2015 has been nothing short of amazing, and I would like to thank these people for that.
1. My most beloved class, 15S42. The class which debunks my perception that I would never ever going to be close friends with Singaporeans. I love you all with my heart and soul. You guys are the reason I wake up every morning feeling energized and filled with anticipation for lessons.
To my tutorial group: Justin Law, Yong En, Hussein, Sze Min. Thanks for tolerating my cleanliness and love for Christopher (my white bag). Thanks for always saving a seat for him and be such a fun tutorial group. We can be serious at times but still very much attentive to Mrs Ting's lessons (not Mrs. Chan's because it will be independent learning anyway lol. Or more like Justin teaching HAHAHA). Hussein's 'investigations' and me being forever pervert lol. Please maintain our chemistry for J2 guys.
To my closer friends in the class: Auggy, Zigi, Nikhil, Michelle, Yong En, Praveen. You guys are the battery of the class. I enjoy playing cards with yall, talking shits during our reccess. Texting with yall can be sometimes very random and filled with bullshits, but you kept me smiling on the days when we don't meet. Thank you.
To Rachael, my pillar of support in bad times (which are mostly PW HAHAHA). Man, I don't know how to survive PW without you, seriously. The guys are just sometimes frustrating, and I really have to thank you for believing in every decision and action I take for our project. There are times I doubt myself, for being too domineering, overly controlling, blunt etc. But I know I will always have you, Being the only person who understand our fucked up group dynamic, we can comfort one another when any of us got pissed off. Thanks for always sharing your precious food with me when I am hungry (or just craving sth to chew). You know very well that hostel food sucks, your bread is always amazing. I'm forever indebted to you coz you were the first local classmate to approach me earlier this year. You brought me closer to class, although ironically, you were the one who didn't end up being close with the class. I am grateful for having a positive soul like you in class.
Thanks 15S42 for being so supportive through concerts, for being crazy during Halloween Horror Night + Chalet, through the exams and all. Highschool is indeed the best part of your life.
2. To Jing Jing and Tianke. I lose count of the numbers we go out together, I think the most memorable one would still be the trip we go to Paya Lebar Night Market and did a food adventure. Yall are the bunch I am closest to in the class, and I sometimes miss you guys when I haven't talked to one of you for days. Tianke is probably the only person who won't roll her eyes everytime I talk about interesting general knowledge. We both always have had things for random books or scientific facts, and I'm glad I can 'talk intelligently' with somebody in the class. Moreover, we share similar American Dream :) Jing Jing is a wonderful bunch of joy. Sharing the pain of living in a hostel, I have spent quite a lot of quality time with her through random dinner, study times, WTA Finals, and joggings!!!! Jogging is less boring with you, with all the talks about guys and what not. We are both despo girls who just want hot handsome intelligent gentlemen to date us HAHAHAHA. I guess we need to wait until 20 LOL we keep on pushing the deadline back for the 999th time. She has a lot of interesting insights and thoughts which are always always encouraging. Whenever I feel shit, or I feel down because of classmates or even friends outside VJ, she will always come to the rescue. We have had countless deep conversations together, and I'm really grateful we are in the same class. My favourite hang out with you is probably IKEA dinner that Friday night. I like impromptu dates, and you reminded me a lot of Lize :)
3. My equally beloved Strings Ensem. We are so small but I feel super super belong in this small group. Music is best shared, playing music alone can sometimes be very lonely. It's the language I speak best with, and yall are the only people who understand me. Special shout out to the SLs and boss HAHAHA, we work pretty well with each other ever since the Por Una Cabeza performance. Sorry if I demand a lot from everyone, but it's because I love you guys so much that I want us to be better. Doing those extra practices is how I translate my love to the CCA, and I really had a good time with you. Strings room is my favourite space in VJ, (if I get to be there alone) lol. Wonderful people with wonderful vibes. Some of the shitiest school days turned not to be so bad after I had our practice session.
4. Haili. We do so many things together from CCAs down to JC Exco and school subjects. We also have the same taste for music, which matters a lot to me. Thanks for walking back to hostel every Wednesday lol (save up money and exercise!), and sharing your stories with me. A lot of my friends ship us together but seriously we have sunken that ship way down to deep (*sigh* only we know). I like listening to your stories about the books you've read, especially those cheem stuffs about politics, (I will forever not understand politics but it's always interesting to know sth you dont know abt). We share the pain of not getting good grades for history but look at you now taking H3 and featured for model essays, siala. I guess passion always keeps you going (meanwhile here I am struggling to make sense of my own region's history). Thanks for the movies we go to (ALWAYS Cold War related wow), random talks, book store visits, etc etc. Please buff up and become a hot guy so you can upgrade yourself from my nerd friend to my hot-but-sadly-fake boyfriend. YEAH.
5. Shania. It's surprising to see how we never run out of things to talk about every weekday morning. The two of us never really go out together on dates like Jinjing and I do, but our friendship transcends much more than what people see from the outside. The best conversations we had is when no one is in the room but us, two souls talking to each other. I know I can always seek you for counsel about almost anything. Your mature way of thinking and bird-eye view are something that I rarely see in people. Sharing your thoughts about the future of our country inspires me a lot to return to Indonesia. Although there are times when your concern over your appearance gave you low self-esteem, please always remind yourself of this hidden gem of yours -- a person with charisma, sharp mind, and sound judgement.
I always see these people as my angels sent from the above, who care and guide me as I embarked on a journey called JC 1. I feel blessed to know that He never really left me afterall, despite what I had done to Him this year. Cheers to my 2nd last year in Singapore.
Free Template Blogger
collection template
Hot Deals
BERITA_wongANteng
SEO
untuk Berani yang dulu ada
6 years ago
0 komentar:
Post a Comment