What and Who

Halo!!! First of all... selamat datang di blog saya!!! Nama saya Mede*samaran*. Mungkin yang baru masuk blog ini bingung ini blog apaan jadi mendingan saya jelaskan...

Blog ini isinya curhat2. Kejadian suka dan duka semua saya post di blog ini. Sebenarnya saya ga interest buat bikin blog, tapi gara2 teman saya, saya ingin mencoba untuk buat. Blog dia bagus banget, lucu, bahkan pengunjungnya udah 450 orang lebih (tiap hari). Keren kan? Keren.

Jadi itulah alasan mengapa saya buat blog ini. Pengen nyoba jadi orang eksis. Blog ini bahasa Indonesia. Mungkin ada sedikit inggris sana sini. Sori ya kalo masih jelek. Judul blognya masih nyontek nama band soalnya g ada ide. Just try to enjoy my stories!!! :D

Friday, May 6, 2011

My One and Only Darren Criss


This is my first English post launching.  GO! :

FIRST OF ALL happy birthday to Janette's BLOG!!!  http://janemicha.blogspot.com/
It's my friends blog, and it WAS awesome. When suddenly she has no more post about Omegle thing. But it's still an entertaining blog. I always browse her blog when it is time for weekends. Thank you for the promotion in your blog about mine!! Yep, Fade to Black is a name of band, but I just knew it from you Jan, that it is an... Indonesian one. Eww. SOOOO, I decided to change my blog's name: "Hey! Teenage... Glass(?)" !!!! Let's give an applause!!!!

You probably thinking about "Hey, Soul Sister!" by Train, and THAT'S TRUE my dear reader. Hey Teenage Glass is a mash-up from "Hey Soul Sister" by Train, "Teenage Dream"by Katy Perry, and "Raise Your Glass!" by P!nk. It's not my idea, it's Darren crazy thoughts when he was interviewed about 1 month ago. Soon enough, you will know who is this 'Darren'.

Well, dear, Blog. I think I fall in love with this guy. He is an actor, and somehow with his charismatic face and attitude, PLUS his damn #supermegafoxyawesomehot voice. I fell to the deep deep down gap of love (wow, so hyperbolic. But it's true)

He is Darren Everret Criss. Darren Criss for short. I don't know why, but when I first saw him , on Glee episode, with my cousin beside me: Never Been Kissed, when he was getting down the stairs (See. Only walking down the stairs), I screamed. LOUD. : "O MY GOD. WHO IS HE. WHO IS HE" He is my love-in-the-first-sight.


I know you all might be thinking that this post is creepy enough and maybe you beginning to consider stop reading this, but this is a FACT!! He is my FIRST-REAL-HUMAN idol. For real, since I was in the 6th grader, the only thing that cross my mind after wake up in the morning is Hiruma Youichi and this is so terrifying, since he is no human. He is an.... anime character. I fell for an JAPANESE-ANIME CHARACTER. That's sounds awful.

So, on December 2010, I saw Darren for the first time at my cousin's laptop. Darren plays as Blaine Anderson, a sweet, charming and charismatic high school. He is a open-gay; and he studies in the Dalton Academy; and he is the lead singer of the Warblers (my favorite group nowadays), an acapella vocal group. *You HAVE to at least search them on Youtube. Search for their "Teenage Dream" and you'll get a 13 miliions viewers of it* What I love from Blaine is that he stays cool, calm, well-spoken, and educated. He is Kurt Hummel's boy friend.




SO, I'm so interested in him, and I manage to get an answer from 'Uncle' Google about Darren. And he has got an amazing sexy voice. I'm not kidding. He blows my mind everyday. 




It seems that he has his own theater production: StarKid, and Glee is just his secondary thing on his life. THAT MEANS THAT HE IS SUPER-HUMBLE. Hello?? Who doesn't know that number-one series at US??? 13 millions of people like Glee fan page at facebook. Awesome. Darren said that StarKid is in his blood and vein. See? A perfect husband-to-be HAHA. Darren is 25, and he lives in San Fransisco right now. He is half Filipino and half Irish. Wew, Philiipines!!!! Wish he'll come to Indonesia someday...

He just release his new album, Glee: The Music Presents the Warblers. I want that CD so BADLY but Indonesia always get albums late so I have to wait around a month and a half. Wish I can get it soon enough.



 I've memorized ALL THE LYRICS, because I've listened to it like thousands of time, especially their "Hey, Soul Sister!" and "When I Get You Alone"


Not only me, but some friends in my school are a big fan of him, but of course I' the biggest one. There are Jesslyn, Dareen, Michelle La, Ayintha, and of course NADYA THERESIA!!!!


Well, I think enough for this post for now. Thanks for readinngg!!!





Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO

0 komentar:

Post a Comment